Sunday, March 1, 2015

Little Man Cupcakes & Cookies

This week's order is brought to you by a dear friend, Ariana. Her beautiful boy has turned one! It's amazing how time flies, right?

The theme was "Little Man", adorned with mustaches galore and Pinterest ideas coming to life! 

Due to eating preferences, this order was made to be only using Vegan items. This was a new task for me, but after tasting everything I made, these turned out great!!

See below for the Vegan Sugar Cookies topped with Vegan Royal Icing, and Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes with Vegan Buttercream. Enjoy!
Mustaches and  all, the perfect theme for her Little Man!

Starting the Cookie Dough

Even the dough tasted yummy!


Crisy, golden, beautiful



Look at 'em go!

Cookie City



I even made my own vegan royal icing!

The final product!


The final product!

I love big cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment