Saturday, March 7, 2015

Baby Shower Cupcakes

This year has been a hit so far! I feel like I've been getting orders back to back, which is very comforting! A lot of my orders have been word-of-mouth, which is actually how I got this latest one!

My lovely and extremely supportive Aunt Dawn has a friend who lives near San Diego and she just had twin boys last week. Since my Aunt is in another state and can't be here to help her friend celebrate the new arrivals, she hired me to bake her a gift!

This recipe was my first time trying out any 'velvet' type of cupcake. And let me tell you... THESE WERE AMAZING! I'm so happy I made extra!

Rather than the typical Red Velvet you always see, I decided to mix it up a little and try out Blue Velvet. And it was a total success. I love the decorations I made, these are probably my new favorite cupcakes to date. (aside from my coffee cupcakes, those will always be my top favorite!)







No comments:

Post a Comment